Saturday, February 26, 2011

Still Pretty Sick

So, it's Saturday and my husband did not have to work today.  Day of rest and recuperation does the body good.  That being said, I still wasn't feeling well, so I decided to issue today's freebie from something that I'd created previously for one of my cookbook scrapbook pages.

When I was working on my cookbook, I made a page for my great-grandmother's chocolate pie.  This recipe has been in my family for over 150 years and means a great deal to me (not to mention that it's an EXCELLENT pie). 

In making this scrap, I created the blue notebook paper for my recipe card.  I lifted the blue color from the color of my daughter's eyes.  So for freebie today...  my blue dingy notebook paper!  This freebie is a PNG which tends to reek havoc on 4shared, so simply ignore the picture of the freebie on their site.  It will download as it is pictured below:

Click the freebie to download!



No comments: