Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras!

Man did we have a great weekend.  It's Mardi Gras here in Louisiana.  This weekend the family and I were in a parade in town and it was a blast.  Last night I caught up on my Facebook friends' postings and what they'd been up to this weekend.  One of my friends posted the cutest picture of her daughter catching her first fish.  There were some distractors in the picture and I wanted to see if I could remove them (Can't back down from a challenge).  So, I downloaded it and got to work.  The picture turned out great & I am really proud of it (Check out my Flickr stream located on the right side of the blog's homepage if you are interested in seeing the before & after).  But being a digiscrapper, I couldn't stop at making the picture look great....  I had to scrap it too.  I practiced several new techniques that I'd learned recently, including creating patterns to make a pretty interesting paper.  Below are the scrap and today's freebies, which are the paper that I created & the label tape that I made to decorate the page.  Enjoy!


Click on the picture of the freebie.  Right click on the picture and save it! 


Click on the picture of the freebie to download it!

No comments: