Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On the Mend

I can finally say that I'm feeling better and am on the mend.  I took a few days off from posting so that I could get better.  But, because I took time off, I decided to give out TWO freebies today!  I know, right!  Two for the price of none!

I created this scrap to showcase my two freebies for today.  Having 2 kids and having older parents, I really embrace my children's relationship with their grandparents.  I have seen a lot of grandmother/grandparent things, but not that many grandfather themes.

Freebie #1: So, I created this word art for those like me, who love to see their kids with their grandfather.  Click on the freebie picture to download!

Freebie #2: This heart could be an effortless addition to many different types of layouts.  Click on the freebie picture to download!

 Both of these freebies are PNG files.  PNGs have a tendency to reek havoc 4Shared's picture preview.  So when you click to download, please disregard the way that these files look on their site.  They will download as they are pictured above.  Enjoy!


No comments: