Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thanks so much!

I've been receiving some really wonderful feedback on my work from many people on Flickr.  Just this morning, I received a comment on my Backyard Beaches layout from Angelika Brunke.  Based on her words of encouragement, our freebie for today is the PSE template for this layout.  For my version, I was testing out my new camera and its burst shot capabilities.  I shot these 3 pictures while my son was playing in his wading pool in the backyard.  In previous years, we'd made a trip to the beach during the summer; however, that year we were not able to do so because I was in school.  So we had to make due with what we had.  Thus, the word art 'backyard beaches' was born.  Hope that y'all enjoy the template!  Please let me see what you all are doing with my elements.  Creativity sparks further creativity, after all.  Anyway, here's the freebie!

Simply click on the freebie to download!

No comments: