Friday, March 18, 2011

St Patricks Day, albiet late...

So yesterday, I got in the spirit of St Patricks Day.  I sat down at the computer, opened Photoshop Elements & created a St Patty's palate.  After about an hour of failed attempts to make a paper, I finally settled on this paisley pattern that I'd been wanting to try.  While I'm saying that it's for St Patty's, that's only because it's green; however, if you wanted to recolor it, you could use it for just about anything.  My son's class theme this year 'the Buckeroos'.  So, I recolored it red to use for his class picture!  (First comment on this post gets a copy of the red buckeroo version!)


Click on the freebie paper, right click on the picture and save it!
Feel free to leave comments on the paper or show me your work!  :)

No comments: