Saturday, May 7, 2011

Field Day, What a Fun Day!

So when I was in elementary school (at the same school that my son attends), I adored Field Day.  It was, by far, my favorite day of the year.  It was better than every party, every recess, every play...  It was the bestest of the best!  Little did I know that when you have kids and THEY have Field Day, it's like your old fun times 10.  He had so much fun and we had so much fun watching him have fun!  Could I use the word 'fun' one more time? 


When I went looking through the pictures that I'd taken (which you can see in the Flickr photostream on the main page of this blog), I fell in love with the idea of making a Field Day page, complete with those flags that they use to rope off the courses.  So I created some of those flags digitally. 


After I made them, I realized that you could use them to decorate all sorts of pages.  I made them in PSE and left them layered in the PSD version so that you can alter them as you like.  There is also a PNG format available for download if you think that I made perfection.  I mean I think that I did...  Know that if you decide to download the PNG version that PNG makes 4shared go all screwy.  It will look like it's crazy messed up, but it will download just perfect.


To dowload the PSE version, click on PSD.
To download the PNG version, click on PNG. 

No comments: